How to Apply Diaper Rash Cream – Diaper rash creams soothe and protect your baby’s skin. These creams are used to treat nappy rashes which usually develops on the skin of almost every baby after wearing diapers. Many parents don’t know the exact application of these creams. We will tell you about how to apply diaper rash cream to your baby’s skin.
It is important to apply the diaper rash cream in order to keep the baby’s skin soft and smooth. This will prevent their skin from irritation and redness. The diaper rash cream will form a protective barrier between the baby’s skin and the nappy. This will keep the skin infections away from your baby’s skin.
How to Apply Diaper Rash Cream
- Step 1 – First of all, you should clean the affected area with a baby soap properly. You should use lukewarm water as too hot or too cold water may damage your baby’s skin. If you have already applied one diaper, then you should change it at regular intervals. You can also use baby wipes to clean the genital area of your baby.
- Step 2 – Place a clean diaper under your baby’s bottom. Take a small amount of the diaper rash cream onto your fingertips. Now apply that to your baby’s bottom with soft and gentle hands. Make sure that the cream is applied between the butt cheeks, around the anus, around the vagina for baby girls.
- Step 3 – Do not be in a hurry to fasten the diaper after applying the cream. Just let the cream get absorbed into the baby’s skin properly. Then slowly pack the baby diaper.
- Step 4 – Don’t forget to wash your hands with Dettol a good anti-bacterial soap. It will keep the infection away from your baby as well as from your hands.
List of Best Diaper Rash Creams in India
- Made4baby Botty Barrier Cream
- Destin Nappy Cream
- Sebamed Diaper Rash Cream
- Himalaya Herbals Diaper Rash Cream
- Cetaphil Baby Diaper Cream
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment
- Johnson’s Baby Diaper Rash Cream
- Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream
Hope we have mentioned here the complete information about how to apply diaper rash cream. Made4baby botty barrier cream is a very good baby care product for protecting the skin of your babies from rashes and infection.