Living Nature Summer Rain 07 - Living Nature certified natural Summer Rain lipstick comes in a rich plum-rose color with slightly cool undertones. Our Lipstick provides luscious color and comfortable wear. It is highly pigmented, glides on smoothly, and has a velvety finish. A fresh and fabulous plum-rose colour that is perfect for any time of the day.
Sparkzon have a excellence in providing the best range and quality of lip colours. Our Formulations has the best quality assurance, and created to meet highest standards and international guidelines. Living Nature’s certified natural Summer Rain lipstick is checked before dispatching in the market in order to ensure the quality.
Special Features –
- Rich experience of a natural Summer Rain lipstick which has smooth application
- Intense water-resistance property
- Premium opaque semi matte finish
- Doesn’t feel heavy on the lips and a plush comfortable wear.
- Delivering utmost perfection to your pout
- Masks the unevenness of the lips.
- The paraben-free formula stays all day long without any fade.
- This product is dermatologically tested
- Approved and 100% safe for your skin.
- Best Quality of Natural ingredients used
- Sleek black packaging providing the royal look
- Summer Rain hydrates and rejuvenates lips while providing long-lasting luscious colour.
- Enriched with moisturizer, Vitamin E and C
- Living Natures certified natural Summer Rain lipstick will make you want to smile all day long.
- Featuring an extremely long-wearing formula, this lip colour does not fade or smudge
- Living Nature lipsticks allow women to look and feel beautiful while also looking after their health.
- Net weight: 4g
Direction to Apply:
- For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip.
- Since the formula is very pigmented, we suggest applying the color to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow.
- Purse your lips together to enhance shine.
- Smooth out the corners of the lips well.
The colour is indicative and may not be a precise representation of actual shade due to variance in viewing devices and screen settings.