Living Nature Wild Fire 11 - Unleash your free spirit with Living Nature's certified organic Wild Fire Lipstick is a warm, classic red with orange undertones, and a semi-matte finish. Appearing brighter when applied this bold lipstick will help you to tackle your day with wicked confidence. The lipstick supple, ultra-fine texture glides smoothly over the lips for a satiny and perfectly luminous makeup result. Living Nature's certified organic Wild Fire Lipstick contains Shea butter and canola oil derivative which provides softness and comfort. Wild Fire Lipstick offer intense colour in just one stroke for an incredibly seductive smile.
Features of our Natural Wild Fire 11 lipstick
- Indulge in richness beyond compare with our most luxuriously rich Wild Fire color and hydration.
- Wild Fire Lipstick is enriched with nourishing ingredients like Omega 3, Vitamin E to soften lips
- Keep lips soft, smooth, and ultra hydrated.
- Choose Wild Fire Lipstick for smooth, soft and hydrated lips
- The intense colour payoff enhances lips perfectly.
- Suitable for almost all skin tones
- Lipstick is 100% Vegetarian.
- No Parabens, silicone, ALcohol used.
- No Artificial Fragrances and Dyes are used.
- No Synthetic Preservatives.
- No Animal testing is done.
- Contains nourishing waxes and premium pigments ensure smooth application for a gorgeous natural smile.
- Comes in sleek black packaging which gives royal look
- Living Nature lipsticks allow women to look and feel beautiful while also looking after their health.
- Net weight: 3.9g
- Shelf life – 18 months
- This lipstick has ultra light weight pigments
- Suitable to all skin type
Direction to Apply:
- First Apply the Nature's certified organic Wild Fire Lipstick on the upper lip & glide from one end of the lip to other.
- Then move the lipstick towards the lower lip & the glide from once end of the lip to other.
- Smooth out the corners of the lips well.
- Apply Once for subtle and twice to go bold.
The color is indicative and may not be a precise representation of actual shade due to variance in viewing devices and screen settings.