Manuka Honey Gel - Living Nature's certified natural Manuka Honey Gel is Living Nature's most popular product. Manuka Honey Gel is an effective, soothing gel recommended for blemish-prone skin and trouble spots including scratches, insect bites and cold sores. It's also a favorite with renowned beauty blogger Michelle Phan - it's in her makeup bag!
Living Nature's certified natural Manuka Honey Gel is a Organic, pure and gentle formula designed to restore your skin's natural PH and health. Manuka Honey Gel speeds up healing and is a natural powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral, helping to CLARIFY your skin.
Features of our Manuka Honey Gel
- This potent blend combines active Manuka honey for skin healing with Manuka oil to help protect, cleanse and soothe the skin.
- Our Manuka Honey Gel has Active Manuka Honey which is one of nature's miracle healers, and Manuka oil which is a super protector - both with proven skin benefits.
- Manuka Honey Gel is a nature's first aid for your skin.
- Suitable for blemish-prone skin and trouble spots including scratches, insect bites, cold sores, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis.
- Provides extra protection and relief for your skin from rashes, chafing, minor skin irritations for all over the body including lips
- Provides a safe, pH environment that promotes new tissue formation.
- Easy to use, apply and great for the pocket or the purse
- Helps to promote naturally healing without all the chemicals and to prevent harmful bacteria.
- A great protection and barrier for the skin
- 100% Natural, No mineral oil present, GMO Free,
- Contains no harmful Chemicals
- Animal Testing is not done
- Genuine high grade Manuka Honey is used
- Net weight: 50ml
- Prize per packing: ₹1,572.52
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Our incredible formula contains no parabens, no artificial colors, and no petrocarbons.
How to Apply:
- Apply a generous quantity of Manuka Honey Gel directly on to the wound or an appropriate dressing.
- Due to its versatility Manuka Honey Gel can be used in all types of wound healing. Ideal First aid to assist the body's natural healing of cuts, grazes, scratches, minor burns, rashes, chafing, minor skin irritations.
- For external use only.
Serious wounds should be managed under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- Do not cease regular medication without doctor's consent
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist
- Always use a clean sterile spatula for dressings